153. John David Hawgood
was born in Jun 1855 in Northampton.(12)
3b 59 He was christened on 3 Jan 1858 in St Edmund, Northampton. He
appeared on the census in 1881 in 5½ (five and a half) Chapel Place, Northampton
St Giles, Northamptonshire.(157) REL
head COND m AGE 26 PROF shoe finisher BORN NTH Northampton He was a beer retailer
in 1901.(158) He appeared on the census
in 1901 in St Sepulchre, Northampton, Northamptonshire.
(158) REL head COND m AGE 45 PROF beer retailer BORN Northampton;
as David T He died in Jun 1907 in Northampton.(3)
3b 38 age 52 He died on 9 Jun 1907 in of Northampton.
(159) He signed a will on 25 Jun 1907 in Northampton.
(159) admin to Sarah Hawgood, widow; licensed victualler of the Crispin
He was married to
Zilpah Luddington (daughter of Samuel Luddington) on 10 Sep
1876 in St Sepulchre, Northampton.(160)
Zilpah is widow; witnesses William & Elizabeth Parker
Zilpah Luddington was born in 1857/58 in Olney, Buckinghamshire.
(157) in census as Hawgood She was a shoe
machinist in 1881.(157) She appeared
on the census in 1881 in 5½ Chapel Place, Northampton St Giles, Northamptonshire.
(157) REL wife COND m AGE 23 PROF shoe machinist
BORN BUK Olney She died in Sep 1897 in Northampton.
(3) 3b 28, as Zilpah Hawgood age 49 She has reference number 1084.
John David Hawgood and Zilpah Luddington had the following children:
He was married to Sarah (Hawgood)
in Dec 1898 in Northampton.(55) 3b 133
Sarah (Hawgood) was born in 1851/52.
(3) from age at death in GRO index She appeared on the census in
1901 in St Sepulchre, Northamptonshire.(158)
AGE 49 BORN Northampton; assumed living in Northampton She died on 31
May 1908 in of Northampton.(161) She
died in Jun 1908 in Northampton.(3) 3b
36 age 56 She signed a will on 17 Jun 1908 in Northampton.
(161) probate to William James Baker beerhouse keeper and Thomas Stevenson