192. Vernon Edward Hawgood was born in Dec 1870 in Kensington.(12) 1a 201 He appeared on the census in 1881 in Middlesex. (183) REL pupil AGE 10 PROF scholar BORN MID, Acton; birth county assumed, not given in census He was Marriage in GRO index in Mar 1899 in St Asaph.(55) 11b 384 He appeared on the census in 1901 in 10 Sandrock Road, Lewisham, London. (184) REL head COND m AGE 30 PROF drapery manager BORN LND Acton; as Vernon He was a woollen manufacturer in 1921. (185) He resided in 1921 in 35 Higham? Court Road, Streatham, London. He was a company director between 1921 and 1943. (186) "retired company director" as executor of son's will, also from 1921 marr cert He resided in 1944 in Lochmaree, Lower Bourne, Farnham, Surrey.(179) He died on 21 Jul 1944 in Trimmers Cottage Hospital, Farnham, Surrey. (179) He died in Sep 1944 in Surrey SW. (3) 2a 567 age 73 He signed a will on 31 Oct 1944 in Llandudno. (179) Probate to Public Trustee He has reference number 1044. info on his parentage from Joan Hall
He was married to Sarah
Winifred Jones (daughter of Edward Jones) on 20 Mar 1899
in Rhuddlan, St Asaph, Flint.(185)
Sarah Winifred Jones was born in 1873 in Wales.
(184) She was born in 1873/74. from age at death in GRO index She
appeared on the census in 1901 in 10 Sandrock Road, Lewisham, London.
(184) REL wife COND m AGE 27 BORN Wales; as Sarah Hawgood She resided
before 1920 in 35 Leigham Court Road, Streatham, Surrey.
(187) She died on 2 Jul 1920 in Streatham, Surrey.
(187) She signed a will on 5 Aug 1920 in London.
(187) wife of Vernon Edward Hawgood She died in Sep 1920 in Wandsworth.
(3) 1d 448 age 46 She has reference number
1219. Vernon Edward Hawgood and Sarah Winifred Jones had the following children:
He was married to Marie F Laurence
(daughter of George Laurence and Louisa
Laurence) on 12 Nov 1921 in St John the Divine, Balham, Streatham, London.
(163) both full age, she is spinster of 7
Robert Street, Asylum Road (Camberwell),