1. Hezekiah EXCELL was born about 1750. He was buried
on 27 Aug 1803 in Paradise, Cathedral, Chichester, Sussex. Paradise is a burial
ground in the cloisters of Chichester Cathedral 1786 bought land in Chichester,
in 1812 indenture
was married to Ann WELLER (daughter of John WELLER and
Elizabeth (WELLER)) on 3 Apr 1791 in St Peter the Great, Chichester, Sussex.
(1) Licence 2 apr 1791; both over 21, resident
in parish, bachelor & spinster; Hezekiah gardener Ann
WELLER was christened on 8 Dec 1760 in Parham, Sussex.
(2) She was buried in 1852 in St James the Less, Lancing, SSX.
(3) age 91, relict of Hezekiah Excell She
died on 21 Mar 1852 in Brighton, Sussex.(4)
(3) 1851 Census at 8 Western St Brighton